BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 20, 2007

Teenagery People.....Love 'em or love em some more


I have a teenagery person that lives in my house. I love her to death....but sometimes I have to love her more and that's when we have trouble. I must admit with all the crazy things that teenagers can get into she is a fairly good girl....kind of sassy with her words and kind of lazy but whose teenagery person isn't. Well something was brought to my attention recently....I allow her to have a cell phone and she likes to text message her friends. One of her friends sent her a forward message that included a vulgar signature. So my teenagery person decided to forward this message to some other friends but also included my adult friend. So she forwards the message to me and when I confront her about it....she instantly knows she has made a mistake. She explained that she didn't read the entire message down to the signature(still up for debate) so my punishment is that I restricted her text messages and I will review them and if they are vulgar I will call the person and speak with the parents. May seem a little extreme, but I must teach my teenagery person how not to let other people drag you into something that could get you in trouble. Of course there are frowns and quietness...but the teenagery person will realize that it is for her own good.

0 comments: