BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 11, 2011

Joy comes in the Morning

You know what I find hilarious about people is that they judge. Don't you know the same things you judge others by, you will be judged the same way. I also wonder why people claim they don't care about things or other people spend so much time and energy on what you are doing or not doing. Seems to me like they wouldn't care. But it must mean they do care or else they would be the hypocrites. It just makes me laugh, because I am fine with who I am and what I do. I know I am not perfect and all I can do is strive to be a better me. I know God keeps me and I never have to wonder about that. I pray for anyone who can't see that and who is so angry that it drives them to hysterics. I pray for peace and joy for all.