BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 15, 2010

2010

This year is bringing so many new first, my oldest daughter will be graduating from high school and starting her college journey all the way in Florida. I just got approved for a home through the habitat for humanity program and for the first time I feel somewhat financialyl secure. I mean who can ever really be totally secure, but I feel that I'm doing better with my money and making better choices. I just have to stick with the plan I started and not get side tracked by the glittery and shining. I will be making entries throughout this journey and hope that it all turns out like I would like. I only have God to thank for all the many blessing that I have seen so far and will continue to see. I have struggled for many years and to finally see above the horizon is like a breath of fresh air. I know there some things that I must change and let go, but I feel like I can do it with the help of my Lord and those that he has put in place for me. So for now I'm off to work, let's make this year one of the best!!! A Bientot

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Nisha, this is beautiful. You are so creative and have always been consistent in your fight for the unity of sisterhood. You go girl. I'm proud to say I knew you when and know you now. Much love

Danisha McMillian said...

@Patrice...Thank you so much that means alot coming from you. See you at the housewarming (hopefully)