
Hey there, I have been away so long, that I'm positive that no one has even missed me. But that's neither here nor there.....I feel the blogging bug biting so I'm here to scratch the itch.
Well....Since I was last here so many things have happened, I found a wonderful job, got a reliable car, my oldest daughter is graduating high school...can you believe it....and still single!!!!Now don't get me wrong I have dated plenty over the last year and I can honestly say...the pickins are slim. My tolerance level for the b.s. is so low. When I see it coming I put up a sign quickly to say, We don't allow none of that here....lol...so between work, kids and facebook...I haven't really given the dating life much effort lately. I will be posting more just as an outlet of some sort and perhaps my words will ring in someones ear somewhere.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Back on the Scene
Posted by Danisha McMillian at 2:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment