BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 02, 2005

Work or not to work...that is the question?


In this generation...why does it seem that the young people think they don't have to work? They believe things are supposed to be handed to them on a platter. Now I know this is not all of them, but I have come across quite a few that think they have the option to sit and wait for the jobs to come to them. I have been working since I was 13 years old and never had the option not to. I also realize jobs are not easy to come by but there is work out. One thing I have noticed is that they don't want to pay their dues when it comes to working...they want the big jobs first. You have to start somewhere, in order to get the experience. Or they rather live in the basement of a parent or relative...what kind of life is that. They don't want anyone saying anything to them and when you try to help, they have the nerve to act unappreciative. I feel like if I have to go out here and work my butt off to make all the ends meet and sometimes just come close together, then you should to, especially if I'm helping you. I'm just fed up because I feel I do it everyday, why can't you? You are smart, able bodied, but the difference is they have no ambition, well they better find it soon because all I can say is...It's cold at night by yourself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANNY BABY! I FEEL YOU. MY 22YR OLD SON MUST BE IN 'NEVER-NEVER WORK LAND'AND HAS A DAUGHTER,MY GRANDCHILD "GIGI". FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN NOT FIGURE HIM OUT! KEEP BLOGGIN' BOO! -U-